Know How to Convert MSG to vCard Mac OS
Many Mac users are seeking ways to convert MSG to vCard in Mac OS. If you are one of them then, this article has the answer as well as a complete stepwise tutorial for converting MSG contacts to VCF files. This post will also show you how to convert MSG to vCard Mac without having to install Microsoft Outlook. MSG files are exclusively used with Outlook and cannot be viewed by those who do not have configured Outlook account.
We will demonstrate how to convert numerous MSG contacts to a single vCard and VCF without downloading Outlook. Now we’ll look at the functions of both files type, also that why we need to convert Outlook MSG to vCard on Mac OS.
Overview MSG and VCF Formats
MSG file format
MSG files are mainly used to store a single message and unique email data. MSG file extension is created within the Microsoft Outlook platform. This file format is specifically built to contain email information and maybe simply exported from MS Outlook by dragging and dropping. MSG files are shared and received with embedded attachments by storing e-mail sender and recipient email addresses and information data among other things.
vCard file format
VCF stands for Virtual Contact Files and is used to store the personal contact information in digital format. It is also known as an electronic business card since it saves information from various contacts in a single file format. E-mail information and attachments can be readily stored in the vCard file.
Direct Approach to Convert MSG to vCard Mac
Without downloading Outlook, MSG to vCard converter for Mac can easily convert multiple MSG contacts to vCard format. With the auto-loading options such as Adding Files and folder, the application can load one or more MSG files. Mac MSG converter is capable of converting numerous MSG files to VCF format at the same time. Users may simply access and modify the converted contact files using the MSG contacts to vCard conversion application.
MSG to VCF Converter Features and Advantages
Before going to execute conversion steps, you should acknowledge the features of the tool. We have mentioned the prominent features of MSG to vCard Mac tool right here.
- Batch convert MSG files to vCard format with unlimited MSG files.
- The ability to convert Outlook Message to vCard format single multi-contact vCard file.
- A standalone application that converts MSG contacts to vCard without requiring Outlook to be installed.
- Migrate the full MSG contact list to numerous vCard contacts.
- Compatibility with all MAC operating systems, including the latest ones as well.
- Save the transformed vCard files to the system location that you specify.
- While converting a file to vCard or VCF format, saves and retains its attributes.
- Produces a full report after converting Outlook mail contacts to vCard format.
- Mac MSG to vCard tool is compatible with all Outlook versions for ANSI and UNICODE.
Working Process of MSG to vCard Converter
- Launch the MSG to vCard converter on the Mac machine.
- Then load the MSG files on the software panel by clicking on Add File and Folder.
- Select VCF file format from the long list of formats so you can convert MSG to vCard Mac.
You can also precise the resultant files by opting for the Advanced Settings available in MSG to vCard converter for Mac.
- When you are satisfied with the settings, click on the Export button to start conversion MSG to vCard format.
Mac users can export contacts from MSG files and simply import them to mobile phones, Outlook, other electronic devices, emails, and more with the MSG to vCard conversion application. The software consumes the least amount of time and users can simply convert MSG to vCard Mac for multiple MSG files to separate vCard, format, and generate unique multi-contact vCard to manage and save all contacts in a single file format.