How to Fix Outlook PST File Too Big to Open Issue Instantly?
Read the complete article to get a free manual and professional solution to fix Outlook PST file too big to open issues without any data loss.
Why User’s Breaking Large PST File?
There are many reasons behind the breaking up large PST files, some of the common causes are mentioned below. Have a look:
- Because the Outlook PST file size too big slows down the speed and performance of Microsoft Outlook. Also, creates some issue while you open the Outlook program.
- Users are denied storing data components to the folders of Outlook PST. If the PST file is going out of space or it is left with limited storage space.
- Once a large PST file exceeds its permitted limit, it makes the entire Outlook mailbox data corrupted and inaccessible to others.
Ultimate Way to Fix Outlook PST File Too Big To Open Issue
Use the SPLIT PST TOOL to split large Outlook PST files into smaller parts. This software can breaking up large PST files without losing a bit of information. This tool is programmed in such a way that it instantly split PST by date, size, year, folder, email id and category.
This software comes up with a self-explanatory interface. So, a non-technical user can also operate it to split oversized PST file without taking any external help. One can download this tool on any Windows machine without encountering any compatibility issue. It supports all advanced and below editions of the Windows Operating System.
Steps to Resolve Microsoft Outlook PST File Too Large Issue
To resolve Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, etc. PST file too large to open issue, split large Outlook PST files into multiple smaller parts simply. Follow the instructions mentioned below. Let’s begin:
Step 1: Install and run the Split PST tool in your system
Download Now Purchase Now
Step 2: Add PST file/folder(s) and choose destination path to save resultant files.
Step 3: Now select desired Split Option (Split by Size, Date, Year, Folder, Email ID and Category).
Step 4: Check summary of Split Information and click Next to proceed.
Step 5: Finally, the process to split PST files is completed.
Are You Gazing For Something Free?
Do not worry! We will also discuss the free solution to fix Outlook PST file too big to open issues without any hassle. The solution to split oversized PST file to resolve Outlook PST file too large to open issue is available in different two methods so, you can follow any one of them.
1. Open MS Outlook on your local machine.
2. Choose the desired PST file from which data will be transferred to the new file.
3. Now, hit on the File tab and choose Archive.
4. After that, archive this folder and all sub folders wizards will appear on your screen.
5. Choose all the folders that need to move.
6. Then, browse a location to store this file and provide a name to this newly generated PST file.
7. At last, click on OK button and the precise Outlook PST file has been created at the preferred destination.
1. First of all, open MS Outlook application on your computer.
2. Hit on the File tab and choose Account Settings and again click on Account Settings.
3. Here, a new dialog box will display on your screen. Click on the Data Files tab and hit on the Add option.
4. Then, ‘Create or Open Outlook Data File’ wizard will open. So, you have to choose the file name and the location of PST.
5. Click on the OK button and close the Account Settings wizard.
6. Now, hit on File>>Open >> Import option.
7. In Import Export wizard, click on Export and select Next.
8. Choose the Outlook PST file size too big to open and hit on Next to proceed further in the splitting PST file process.
9. Expand Folder window will open now. Click on the folder or sub folder to export from and hit on Next.
10. Browse the desired destination to store the new PST file and provide a name to this file.
11. Select an appropriate option and hit on Finish.
12. Subsequently ‘Create a password for PST’ wizard will appear. If in case, you need to generate a password-protected PST then, add a password otherwise click on the Cancel button.
13. Lastly, a new PST file will be generated, which can be viewed via MS Outlook.
As we explained, there are various approaches to resolve Outlook PST file too big to open issue. After considering your comfort and convenience, we have mentioned both manual and professional solution to split large Outlook PST files that cross permissible storage limits or that are about to reach maximum storage size limits. As you can see, i.e., manual methods are no direct way to breaking up large PST files, they are just a temporary one. Whereas, an automated solution is a perfect option to fix Microsoft Outlook PST file too large issue.
1. Never exit the MS Outlook application inappropriately while sending or receiving the procedure is in progress.
2. Always keep an updated Antivirus application on your local machine to scan Virus, Malware, and Bug, etc.
3. Save the backup of PST file in a safe and specific external hard disk before you start an upgrading procedure to Outlook or Operating System