How to Export Google Contacts to Another Google Account
Many G Suite users prefer to use Google Contacts as their default contact application. As it provides large storage space for saving multiple contacts. But, the problem is there is no direct way to export all Google contacts to another account. So to help you with this problem, we have created this blog, which will help you understand the process more easily. Read the complete blog carefully to export Google Contacts to another Google account/domain.
There could be many reasons behind a user searching for the method to export Google contacts, some are as follows:
- They want to transfer G Suite contacts to another G Suite account/domain.
- Wishes to move Google contacts to another account.
The migration needs to be done by using the Admin account only. If there are few users whose contacts need to be migrated, then it can be done with the help of a manual approach. But, if Admin has to transfer multiple user’s contacts to another account/domain, then it takes a lot of time.
“Hello, I have been using G suite for quite a time in my organization. Soon we are merging with our partner firm and looking for the method to transfer contacts from our domain to theirs. As each employee has many contacts, we cannot afford to lose any contact of our precious client. Please suggest me a method to export Google Contacts to another Google account easily and quickly. Also, try to give a foolproof solution as we don’t want any loss of contacts during migration.”
“Hello! I am Susan, I work in a telecommunication firm. We are soon collaborating with other firm and we require a method to transfer all Google contacts from their G Suite account to ours. We know about Google’s Data Migration service but we don’t have an exchange server for the migration. Is there any way to export Google contacts to another Google account of the different domains? Thanks!”
Most G Suite users face similar kinds of problems when transferring data between Google accounts. If you are looking for a solution to transfer G Suite contacts to another G Suite account, then you are in the right place. Today in this blog we will guide you with an easy solution to perform this task stepwise.
Ways to Export Google Contacts to Another Google Account/Domain
You can perform the conversion using the following 3 methods:
There can be multiple ways using which you can transfer all Google Contacts to another G Suite account. Method 1 & 2 can only be done through the Admin account using the Admin console. If you like to migrate only one account contact to another account/domain then use Method 3.
Method 1: Migrate G Suite Contacts using Admin Console Email Migration
This method can be done by the Admin account only. This method requires the setup of a data migration service.
We Recommend you not to use this method as this method can take a large amount of time and a lot of technical skills. You can easily perform this task with the help of third-party software which is the SysTools G Suite to G Suite Migration tool. It is the best tool in the market to export Google contacts to another Google account/domain.
Method 2: Migrate Google Contacts to the G suite Easily
Systools G Suite Migrator can easily export contacts from multiple users’ accounts to another domain/account. What are you waiting for? Download the software from the official site and start the migration process.
7 Quick Steps to Export Google Contacts to Another Google Account
1. Download and Launch G Suite Migrator
2. Enter the Service client ID and P12 file of both Source and Destination
3. Enter Source Admin Id and Authenticate
4. Enter Destination Admin Id and Authenticate
5. Select the Category as Contacts and Apply Filter (If required)
6. Choose the Mapping option and select users
7. Click on the Start button to export all Google contacts to another Google account
Elaborated Steps to use G Suite Migrator:
First, you need to complete the simple prerequisites of the tool which you can get at the product website.
- Download and Install the software from its official website and Activate the tool.
- From Workload Category, choose “Contacts” from the list & Set the Date-range filter (optional).
- In the Source tab, enter Source Admin ID, Application Id & p12 file path, and click on the Validate button for authentication.
- In the Destination tab, enter the Destination Admin Id, Application Id, and p12 file path of destination then click the Validate button again to authenticate the Destination email.
- Choose the option for Source and Destination user Id mapping.
- After that tool will fetch all users in an admin account, now select the user’s account to migrate. You can also apply priority to the user’s account which you wish to migrate first.
- Now, click on the Validate button, after validation is finished click on the Start button to start the process.
- You can track the status of the migration once the transfer process is finished. Click on Download Report to download the migration report to your desktop.
Method 3: Manual approach to Transfer G Suite Contacts to another G Suite account/domain
- Open your G Suite Contacts and click on one or more contacts.
- Now click on Select >> All.
- Click the three-dot option for More action and select Export.
- A pop-up window will appear and then select Export as Google CSV.
- This will download a CSV file “contacts.csv” on your desktop.
- Now log in to your Destination Account and click on the More dropdown on the left-hand side of the screen. Click More dropdown button >> Import.
- Browse the ‘contact.csv’ file. After this, all the contacts will be transferred to your new account/domain.
All the possible ways to export Google contacts to another Google account/domain are covered in this blog post. We have tested Method 3 and according to us it’s the best method to perform this task. Transfer G Suite contacts to another G Suite account /domain without any data loss, Also data integrity and security are preserved in this method. You can try any method which you are comfortable with.