As we know SQL server by Microsoft is one of the prominently used database management systems. Many organizations use this application to store its crucial data information. But there are some situations like Virus or malware infection, file system corruption problem the users have to face corruption problem. Running DBCC CHECKDB command is the solution to check any inconsistency of the database.
This article will discuss how to combat corruption issues by using DBCC CHECKDB repair options. If the users want to repair the SQL Server database then the user can try the DBCC CHECKDB repair options but the users have to be very careful if you are using manual techniques to fix corruption issues.
So if the user wants to know which Repair option to use then you need to run DBCC CHECKDB and it will tell you which repair option is necessary, Let us talk about the available repair options:
does not perform any repair actions. It helps to maintain syntax for
2. Repair_Rebuild: This
will help you to perform repair that will not cause data loss. It
includes quick repairs, repairing of missing rows in non clustered
3. Repair_Allow_Data_Loss: This will help you to repair the database but this option is not considered the best option to bring the database inconsistent state. Because if this command is successful then the user has to face data loss. Executing this command will help to delete broken data and fix all the structural linkages.
If you want to repair the SQL database by using DBCC CHECKDB Repair options then you have to understand one thing. The purpose of repair is not to try and save your crucial data but- to make the SQL database structurally consistent. So that storage engine can easily process the SQL database without facing any corruption issues or any difficulty.
Resolve Corruption Problem Without Using DBCC CHECKDB Repair Options
DBCC CHECKDB is not always the best way to deal with SQL database-related corruption problem. The user can try the hassle-free SQL Recovery software to deal with corruption issues.
By using this utility the user can easily recover the SQL database objects such as corrupted tables, stored procedure, functions, triggers views, etc. Also, this utility provided support to recover Unicode database objects. This application provides a dual scanning Quick and advanced scanning option. It can easily deal with all types of the corruption problem. The easy to use graphical user interface helps the recover SQL database objects easily without losing a single bit of data. Moreover, this software is compatible with SQL server 2017 and its below version.
Follow the Steps To Recover Damaged SQL Database
1. Download and Install the Software on Your Machine
2. Now click on Open file button to add the MDF file in the software.
3. After that choose the Scan mode from Quick Scan and Advanced Scan. Also, select the SQL server version.
4. Mark the option preview deleted records in red color and click on the Ok button.
5. Preview the database items and click on the Export button.
6. In the database, authentication chooses the server name and authentication mode.
7. After that select the destination of the database.
8. Select the database objects which you want to export.
9. Choose the option with only schema and schema and data.
10. Now click on the start button to start the export process.
times database administrator has to deal with SQL database-related
problems. So to combat with the corruption problem the user can try
DBCC CHECKDB Repair Options. But in case if the user found any
difficulty in recovering the SQL database then the user can take the
help of expert solution to resolve this problem.